Grenada | Dominica | Antigua
November, 3-10 2016
Caribbean Citizenship Summit
a unique "boots on the group" opportunity to:
- Learn all you need to know about Citizenship by Investment in the Caribbean
- Meet Prime Ministers, government officials and authorized agents
- Learn new wealth management and asset protection solutions
- View real estate projects approved under the Citizenship by Investment Programmes in three jurisdictions
- Network with like-minded people in a very special atmosphere
- Enjoy the Caribbean lifestyle in one of the most beautiful regions in the world
Registration for the Early Bird Special is open now!
NTL Trust invites you to attend the Investment Immigration Seminar in Amman, Jordan on August 13th, to learn more about the opportunities of multiple citizenships and alternative residency. The seminar will happen in one of the most luxury hotels in the city, InterContinental Amman, where you’ll be able to learn the best ways to obtain freedom, security and business opportunities during the half-day event.
Keynote speakers: Robert Martin, NTL Immigration and Saleen Graham, CREI
- Citizenship by Investment in 4 Caribbean jurisdictions – St. Kitts & Nevis, Antigua & Barbuda, Grenada, and The Commonwealth of Dominica.
- Citizenship through Real Estate investment
- Benefits of a second citizenship and passport
- Tips & Tricks from experts in Caribbean CIPs
Keynote speaker: Aleksandr Voronov, NTL Trust
All attendees of the seminar will be granted with NTL Trust Certificate.
Seminar is FREE, but the registration is required.
Who should attend:
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Immigration Agents
- Private Bankers
- Family Office Advisors
- Wealth Managers
St. Petersburg, Russia
Keynote speaker: Aleksander Voronov, NTL Trust
We invite you to attend the 4-hour seminar on the subjects of asset diversification and economic citizenship. Speakers include industry leaders in investment immigration and Citizenship by Investment in the Caribbean.
- Learn about secure and legal ways to protect your family and assets
- Know pros and cons of all five Caribbean Citizenship by Investment Programmes
- Stay updated with trends in the Caribbean real estate market and get access to the best deals
- Learn how to increase your revenue by offering Citizenship by Investment solutions to your clientele
NTL invites you to attend Citizenship Seminars in Nigeria!
MARCH 24, 2016 | 11 am - 2 pm
Abuja, Transcorp Hilton Hotel
MARCH 29, 2016 | 11 am - 2 pm
Intercontinental Hotel Lagos
Register NOW to attend a FREE seminar from the leaders in the immigration industry!